Sewer Line RepairPittsburgh, PA, Mount Lebanon, Plum, Penn Hills, Glenshaw, Gibsonia
Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers residential and commercial sewer line repair services in the Pittsburgh area, including 24/7 emergency service.
Do you have a clog?
If your sewer line is clogged, you may be:
- Smelling raw sewage near drain in the bathroom and kitchen, or any area that has a drain.
- Seeing water backing up in around a drain in the floor, or your sink, toilet, dishwasher, or washing machine.
- Hearing unusual sounds coming from your drains, as though something is caught and the water is gurgling.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, call Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing today.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs?
Clogs are commonly caused by:
- Tree Roots – If you have a tree or trees in your yard, the root system will spread out more and more each year, likely running through your pipes.
- Old pipes – If your home is older, your pipes will begin to corrode or disintegrate at some point.
- Flushing “unflushable” products – Sometimes, if you or someone in your family is flushing paper towels or personal care products down the toilet, it will become stuck in the pipes and cause a back up.
- Hair and grease – Hair that goes down the shower drain and grease from cooking can both cause blockages.
Advanced Technology & Experience for all Sewer Line Repairs
Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing uses high-quality equipment that is not only accurate — it will also save you a great deal of money. We use a sewer camera that we thread into your sewer line. It shows us exactly what is causing the blockage and allows us to evaluate the clog so that we can quickly fix it. Instead of bringing in a large piece of equipment that will tear up your yard, the sewer camera will give us answers quickly, and will keep your yard intact.
Call us anytime for high quality sewer line repair services in Pittsburgh!
Plumbing problems don’t just happen during the day. Restano is proud to provide 24/7 repair for all plumbing problems, including sewer line repair in and around the Pittsburgh area. We have licensed and certified plumbers servicing both residential and commercial customers. Call us anytime, day or night.