Heating Service & Furnace ServicePittsburgh, PA, Allison Park, Mount Lebanon, Oakmont, Millvale, Penn Hills
Scheduling professional maintenance when your heating system seems to be working fine might seem unnecessary. The alternative is waiting for your system to fail. Reactive service is the most expensive way to maintain HVAC equipment. Repairs, or even total system replacement, are the consequence of neglected maintenance, and are far more costly than proactive tune-ups. Don’t be tempted to procrastinate. Protect your comfort and investment with affordable and convenient maintenance from Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We know what it takes to keep your heating unit running smooth. Drawing from over 30 years of industry experience, factory training, and our complete dedication to your satisfaction, we always deliver rewarding results.
Give your heating system the maintenance it needs!
Why invest in seasonal maintenance?
- Save Money – By spending a little money now, you save a lot later on. With regular inspection, the NATE-certified specialists from Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing will identify and correct minor issues before they grow into big problems. Yearly troubleshooting eliminates the majority of repair needs.
- Conserve Energy – A dirty and defective system will struggle to keep your home perfectly warm, working less efficiently, and using more energy. You’ll notice a steady rise in utility bills, even as comfort decreases.
- Enjoy Reliability – By changing out worn or broken parts, tightening connections, lubricating moving parts, cleaning, and testing operation, Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing maintains your system in peak condition. Handling the necessary upkeep in the fall prepares equipment for the winter workload and promotes uninterrupted performance.
- Get More Out Of Your System – Over time, wear and tear sets in. If not caught and addressed, little defects will wreak havoc within the system and shorten service life. With annual maintenance, Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can significantly extend system life.
- Stay Safe – Your heating system relies on all components working properly. Even something as minor as dust buildup can lead to overheating, cracks in the heat exchanger, and the introduction of carbon monoxide into breathing air. Faulty wiring can pose a fire hazard. By verifying startup, operation, and shutdown, the factory trained technicians from Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing ensure safe conditions.
- Protect Warranty Coverage – Manufacturers require professional service as a requirement of warranty protection. Any damage that is the result of neglect is not covered. A record of maintenance is often necessary.
- Older System Checks – If your system is beyond the protection of warranty coverage, regular maintenance is equally important. Older equipment often lacks modern safety features. Over time, these systems can also become a breeding ground for harmful mold and mildew. Comprehensive cleaning is essential to system efficiency and the health of your family.
- Superior Comfort – A clean, well-adjusted system adds up to maximum airflow, optimal capacity, and more rewarding comfort.