A/C Service & Air Conditioner ServicePittsburgh, PA, Mount Lebanon, Plum, Oakmont, Wexford, Allison Park
A cooling system is a significant investment. You expect your air conditioner to provide year after year of uninterrupted comfort. Your rely on it for quiet and efficient performance. You count on adequate humidity to maintain an enjoyable indoor environment. The only way your system will meet your ongoing demands is through seasonal maintenance. Over time, if wear and tear is not addressed, little things will begin to go wrong. Efficiency will gradually decrease, and you just won’t feel as comfortable in your home. When you leave the upkeep of your air conditioner up to Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, have confidence in the best possible care. Our team of NATE-certified, factory trained, and extensively experienced technicians perform thorough cleaning, tuning, adjustment, tightening, and overall troubleshooting. We provide affordable and convenient maintenance, protecting your lasting comfort.
We offer the best in A/C service throughout Pittsburgh!
Why schedule seasonal maintenance from Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing?
- Save Money – The alternative to regular maintenance is waiting for your system to malfunction. Reactive service is much more expensive. Repairs costs are generally five times more than a scheduled tune-up.
- Avoid Disruption – Comprehensive service, performed in the spring, allows Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing to catch and correct concerns with your cooling system. There’s time to replace worn or broken parts. The majority of repairs are prevented, and your system will be ready to handle the long summer season.
- Conserve Energy – You probably chose your air conditioner based on the SEER. This number relies on like-new condition. Any buildup of dust, faulty parts, friction, or contaminants within the system will rob it of efficiency.
- Lengthened Equipment Life – Properly adjusted and clean equipment will experience less wear and tear. When conscientiously maintained, the system will resist defects and provide extended years of operation.
- Warranty Coverage – Warranty plans require regular, professional maintenance. Without a record of service, any damage sustained as a result is the responsibility of the home owner.
- Air Quality – The warm, wet environment within your air conditioner provides a wonderful breeding ground for mold and mildew. When cooling is activated, millions of airborne spores are sprayed into the airstream and breathed by occupants. With thorough cleaning, the licensed specialists from Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing stop contaminants before they become a danger.
- Prevent Damage – Your cooling unit produces a lot of water. Leaks or blockage in the condensate drain can result in property damage. This damage can become extensive before it is noticed by homeowners.
- Superior Comfort – By keeping your air conditioner operating at maximum capacity, Restano Heating, Cooling & Plumbing ensures superior temperature and humidity control. You’ll save money, breathe easier, and enjoy a more comfortable home.